To date, Kellogg and its charitable funds have now donated more than $18 million to global COVID-19 hunger relief efforts. This includes pledging more than $1 million in Canada in food and funds for our longstanding hunger partners Food Banks Canada and Breakfast Club of Canada.
Both Kellogg’s cereal packages must be purchased within one transaction. Valid on purchases made on or before May 29th, 2021.
Participating Kellogg’s Cereals Products
Kellogg’s Buy 2 specially marked boxes and get 1 $5 prepaid card Rules and Regulations
- Valid on purchases made on or before May 29, 2021.
- Up to a maximum of 65,000 prepaid cards available. While supplies last.
- Proof of purchase record must clearly show retailer name, date of purchase, qualifying products purchased, total transaction dollar amount and must be submitted by June 12, 2021.
- Each proof of purchase record can only be submitted for redemption once and is subject to verification. Limit of five (5) prepaid cards per person and per household.
- Prepaid cards must be used within 6 months of activation. Your prepaid card will arrive in the mail in approximately 3-4 weeks.
- Kellogg’s Corn Pops Coupons
- Froot Loops Coupons
- Kellogg’s Club Coupons
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Coupons
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Coupons
- Kellogg’s Two Scoops Raisin Bran Coupons
- Kellogg’s Krave Coupons
- Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats Coupons
- Kellogg’s Muslix cereal Coupons
- Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Coupons
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Coupons
- Kellogg’s Special K Coupons
- Kellogg’s Vector Coupons